Beginning 2019, Prairie Wind Players is working through the development of a set of strategic plans to guide the organization and its efforts for the next 5-10 years. Through an inclusive process involving patrons, volunteers, sponsors and stakeholders, and the general public, we're collecting information to inform these plans.
A high-level overview of our timeline and milestones follow:
- April, 2019: Announce initiative of strategic planning
- June-November, 2019: Broad input survey for stakeholders and patrons of PWP
- December, 2019-January, 2020: Follow-up with stakeholders, partners, and members in focused activities
- December, 2019-March, 2020: Synthesize results and draft themes, priorities, and opportunities to share with PWP members (annual meeting)
- March-May, 2020: Create final strategic plans and identify follow-up activities
- Summer, 2020: Publish and begin implementing strategic plans