In 2019, Prairie Wind Players is working through the development of a set of strategic plans to guide the organization and its efforts for the next 5-10 years. Through an inclusive process involving patrons, volunteers, sponsors and stakeholders, and the general public, we're collecting information to inform these plans.
Updates regarding this process will be posted on this page as they are made available. A high-level overview of our timeline and milestones follow:
- April, 2019: Announce initiative of strategic planning
- June, 2019: Launch broad input survey for stakeholders and patrons of PWP
- August, 2019: Review survey results; identify themes
- September, 2019: Follow-up with stakeholders, partners, and members in focused activities
- October, 2019: Close input survey
- Nobember, 2019: Synthesize results and draft themes, priorities, and opportunities
- December, 2019-February, 2020: Create final strategic plans and identify follow-up activities for 2020
- March, 2020: Publish and discuss strategic plan with PWP members (annual meeting) and community (website)
Please complete the form to anonymously submit your comments and thoughts. On behalf of everyone on the PWP board of directors, we thank you in advance for your input!